We are looking for associate therapists to work with youth, adults, and families and to facilitate DBT groups
PEACE Psychotherapy is a growing private practice that consists of psychotherapists who are committed to providing flexible and effective therapy to adults as well as adolescents and their families, using the principles and strategies of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy. We are looking for psychotherapists who are interested in taking on a part-time caseload of clients and honing their knowledge and skills in delivering DBT, with the potential to build up to a full-time caseload. As a psychotherapist with PEACE, you would gain access to extensive and timely clinical supervision, training and support, and participation on a DBT consultation team.
We also provide our team members with a personalized email account, a confidential phone line, online practice software, web-based homework activities and resources, a comprehensive DBT App for your clients, administrative and tech assistance, and access to our office building with Individual, Family and Group Therapy rooms.
Interested candidates should have
- Membership with the CRPO or OCSWSSW (including qualifying RPs)
- Experience working with youth and families, ideally, at least 3-5 years
- Knowledge of DBT (for example, certification, experience, etc.) and a philosophy in line with that outlined on the PEACE website
- A strong interest in learning how to provide one of the most effective therapies for people struggling with problems related to emotional dysregulation
- Experience and/or interest in co-facilitating DBT Skills Treatment Groups online and/or in-person (you would corun such groups with one of our experienced group facilitators)
- Experience in private practice and/or with an agency
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to to assist in the design and development of clinical programs and activities, as there is high demand in the community for DBT skills-based therapy and associated services.
Competitive compensation with opportunity for significant growth
Interested applicants may send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org